Tuesday, June 13, 2006

“Bebo, First Mix it well then Grind okay”

The first thing I thought of in the morning was whether it is Monday or Tuesday today. But to my surprise the calendar in my mobile phone said that it’s Wednesday. And I am still wondering how fast this week went by. My exams starting on 24th this month, and I still have to ask my friends if the financial accounting portion has been completed or not. What would Emraan Hashmi feel if he is asked to act in a movie that doesn’t have a smooching scene with the beautiful sexy heroines? Ok forget it. What would Mallika Sherawat feel if she has to do the role of Ma Sita for the Ramayan? Yes, this is exactly what I feel when I think of studying for my exams. I have become so lazy in life. My work and college has always encouraged me to be so. Thanks to them.

Hmmm., I talk about getting bored at my work and it would be complete silence around me for next 10 minutes. I can see the angry face of a person who cares a lot about me and wants me to do something better in life, staring at me with suffocation in his eyes, though wanting to shout at me for not listening to him, will control himself and say ‘ Bebo, please don’t test my level of patience. I have told u so many times to look for a good job. You have no future at your current job.’

Its not that I don’t want to take advices that are served hot and fresh right from the oven. Oops! Right from the heart I mean. I would like to confess something right here right now. I have lost my confidence. I feel I have become useless and can imagine myself to be my mom’s Moulinex mixer & grinder machine that could neither mix nor grind after few years of its membership in our family. I remember she later gave to the repair shop and never got it back. That happened when I was in 7th Std, I guess. I wonder if I can be repaired or not, but please make sure that you collect me back unlike my irresponsible mom.

I can hear him say ‘Bebo, I have extra confidence in you & I am sure you are capable of both mixing and grinding. Please don’t lose faith’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home