Tuesday, June 13, 2006

No-mind, No-business, How do they mind their business then?

I wonder what made him get that thing for me. Well if your wondering what that ‘thing’ is let me tell you, it’s speaker set for my computer at office. I am working here for 1 year and 9 months, and have been listening to songs ever since I joined. I have a LCD monitor with a built in speaker, and I am still wondering what made him buy it, that too for my pc at office? Something weird isn’t it?

I appreciate his idea of getting me this thing (hope you got it this time). But I can’t accept it for the fact that I have very interesting characters around me in my office, always sticking their nose into my affairs. Bihari babus, illiterate fools, self-centered idiots, and what not. I wonder if they really know anything other than politics and cheap non-veg jokes that they keep sharing forgetting their own self and laughing like anything that reminds me nothing less than that of the hyenas (for the dictionary meaning they are a wolf like animal with a howl that sounds like laughter) of the cartoon which is still one of my favorites ‘The lion King’.

I wont say all Biharis would be like this, but the ones I have here are like that. They have good things too in them like any stupids, but at this moment I cant really mention that. I want to abuse them, yes literally abuse them for the sarcastic comments they pass every time I talk on my mobile phone. But I would rather thank them for their humble suggestion that I join a music company and I would work better there (at least they agree that I can work) than at this stupid place where it is difficult to figure out if the guy sitting upstairs in the third cabin from the left side, is looking for his nut or maybe bolt that has fallen accidentally from his head while trying to fix the headset that he primarily uses for his yahoo messenger and rest of the time for listening to those bihari type of ‘Kajra re kajra re’, under his table or is he sleeping behind the monitor. Do you think I should dare to fix a speaker here? So, now I want you make a simple guess about this particular person who thought of a good but not clever gift for me, would certainly be from which northern part of India?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home