Thursday, March 08, 2007

I need a break..badly..

It is Rehan’s Birthday today. I called him to wish him as soon as I got to office. We spoke for a while and then he called me ‘baby’. I knew he wasn’t calling me. He calls me ‘bebo’ not ‘baby’. I have found myself calling the other man in my life ‘jaan’ on so many occasions on the contrary. See how things are with different people. Anyways for me his happiness is most important and if he is happy with the life he is leading now I am happy too. I have no complains, no hope that he would come back to me, no demands nothing. But I couldn’t understand why he said that he was missing me. I really couldn’t understand.

I am trying a lot to change myself-my outlook towards life. The doctor said that I am mentally fine and I don’t need to expect too much from others. That really clicked my mind. I should not expect. And so these days I have been trying to be quite-talk very less, engage myself completely in work-though I rarely can concentrate, engage a lot in cooking when I reach home and then to avoid the other important thing of married life- I read books so seriously that no one would dare to disturb. You know who NOONE is.

For Rehan's eyes(The eyes that I love):

'Happy Birthday Jaan! Missing you very badly.'

3 Comments:

At 12:47 pm, Blogger Lady Godiva said...

i dont have much to say to you... just take care... therez no one to do that.

i'll share my mantras:

* be a pessimist... that way if something goes right... it'll be a pleasent surprise.

* dont expect, let everything be a surprise.

i uses (self thought) quotes like these to keep my spirits high. m thinking of join yoga... ppl say that i'll help me get outta it.

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger Bebo said...

Lady Godiva, All the best dear! :-)

 
At 2:07 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

i think u are loosing ur mind...get over this looser feeling and start doing smething worthwhile.. atleast love the person who loves you...no suchn thing as love in this world, this overused overhyped word has only one meaning"" i need u""..so, love urself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home