Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bebo's gona be fine.

"Hi dear. I read your blog. Dont feel so low. Just not saying it in words doesnt mean he has stopped loving you. Nobody can just stop loving someone. Emotions are not switches which can be turned on and off. Love cant end just like that. He's just not saying it at the moment. Even he's in a new situation now, maybe he's confused as what to do , what to say. Give him some time. and all the time that you give him it'll be very tough for you, but you'll have to be strong. Rehan is yours... He'll always ....."

"Hi Bebo.... Kaisi ho...."

"I love you- not saying those 3 words doesnt mean he doesnt love you any more. Be strong Bebo.... Be very strong dear and I'm here for you."

I might be desperate to listen to those 3 sweet words from the one I love the most...

but the words-from-heart from those who care about me makes me feel as special as I can ever feel. I proudly call them my friends-not just friends but SPECIAL friends.

They know and only wants to know about Bebo and her feelings. Nothing else.

I cannot feel lonely even if I wish to-That says it all.


6 Comments:

At 10:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better be fine...

life is very dramatic, today it will make u smile and the next moment you will forget that you were smiling.

The most important thing is to believe in yourself because there were none when you were born and there will be none when you will be gone.

Please take care of yourself and be strong.

 
At 11:48 pm, Blogger Daroga said...

Bahut sahi way of looking at things :)

 
At 9:50 am, Blogger Bebo said...

Adarsh, how was ur annual function? The dance? I am all eager to know...

 
At 10:28 am, Blogger Ginni said...

hi.. [:)]
how r u..

 
At 12:34 pm, Blogger Bebo said...

Ginni, Wer are you man? Bizi?

 
At 10:41 am, Blogger Ginni said...

@ bebo: Kind of.. last sem engineering.. busy.. busy.. lotsa changing in life. . . tum bolo.. howz life..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home