Monday, June 26, 2006

Madam, go for a short cut!

My exams have started with the Marketing paper last day. It was good to see the guy sitting next to me looking into others answer sheets more than his own, and a weird smile that he passed whenever he saw me looking at him. I guessed what he was trying to communicate with that smile ‘You know madam, everything has a short cut in life.’

May be he felt I was a bright student, full of confidence or else how could someone enter the examination hall 1 and ½ hours late. The fact remains that the innocence in me didn’t really let me take a detail note of the time written on the exam time table stuck on the notice board which said the exam will start at 11.30 am IST.

Thanks to the invigilator who game me ½ an hour extra to complete the paper. When I busily scribbling down the effectiveness of advertising, I heard him talk to another teacher.

“The students are not at all serious about exams. They are just writing it for sake of writing it. And moreover the teachers correcting the papers always complain that the answer sheets are similar to each other.”

I am sure he must have thought nothing less about me than the guy who sat next to me.

Note: Blogging needs patience and peace of mind (especially at the place you chose to do this). I find it hard to do it in a teashop at Patna junction. If I don’t come up with new posts for a while, please try to understand. Apologies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home