Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy-Muah-Birthday-Muah!

I don’t understand why people celebrate their Birthdays. When someone gets old by one year, he or she should be sad about it and not celebrating and partying.

I guess, its time for me start acting like a grown up now. No doubt, you got me right. I just need to act and act well. Being 20 (on July 8th) is not a big deal but acting 20 is really a big thing.

Did I mention about the close-yours-eyes-to-price-tag idea I adopted while shopping for my birthday this time? Hmmm…spending 125 bucks (no I am not talking about Rupees okay) for an attractive flat sandal was not bad but looking short on birthday was not a great feeling too.

No matter what, it was a special day for me, more than how much I thought of the day I watched ‘Rang de Basanti’. Well, it has to be special, especially when there is someone trying to copy the Emraan Hashmi-style-of-doing-anything to wish me ‘Happy-Muah-Birthday-Muah’ at the very first minute of me turning 20 years old.

I felt there is nothing particular about cutting cake on birthday, so I thought of cutting an ice cream.

“No! No! I will cut a cake only if it has 20 candles on it.” (That is what actually happened)

Birthday gift-An Ipod. Now I can listen to guitar fantasy instead of mom’s Mahabarath at home.

“Bebo, how many times I have to tell you, it is not an Ipod. It is Creative Zen.”

2 Comments:

At 8:11 am, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

what is this Creative Zen

 
At 9:50 am, Blogger Bebo said...

Hey Nayan! Thanks a lot for going through my blog. Your the first to drop a comment too.

Creative Zen is very much similar to Apple Ipod(Music Player).Mine is a 30 GB one and so it allows to store 10,000 songs.It also plays videos & stores pictures. Hope that gives you an idea about it.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home