Monday, October 09, 2006

Ram! Ram!

These days I am not really in a peaceful state of mind and I thought its better not to blog for the time being. Just to mention I had a bad start this morning. A hot argument with my sis and I was sure the day is going to be a bad one with a ruthless headache. Well, it turned out to be right but something really made me smile at every thought of an incident today.

When I am on my way to office, I have the habit of listening to songs on my Zen (very similar to an Ipod). I opened my handbag to find the cute colorful toothbrush of my nephew in there. To describe it has got a rubber handle, an attractive shape and the colors on it were orange, green, blue (on tip) & yellow. In the front there is a teddy bear and on the back of the handle there is a rabbit a teddy again, a sheep and a duck all imprinted on the same rubber handle. And know what it even had a fruity smell of the children toothpaste that my niece uses. It is cute just like him. By the way if you are wondering he is 1 year & 4 months and look at him he has already got a toothbrush to brush his teeth- the tiny ones which shines when he grins at sight of my mobile phone.

I did notice him walking around in the room like a ‘gunda’ for collecting ‘hafta’ while I dressed up for office. My handbag was open and he must have left it inside while greedily searching for my phone in it. He is really naughty and the only entertainment for me when I am back at home after work.


PS- You must have heard of Chotta Shakeel, Chotta Rajan, but never of my Chotta Ram.

8 Comments:

At 4:36 am, Blogger Daroga said...

Chhota but bahut bahut shaitaan Ram!!!
he he....kids r cute naa :)

 
At 11:35 am, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

one good thing about kids is that
they dont put up a false guise.
You love them, coddle them...and in
return they'll love you,
so innocent creation of god :)

 
At 8:22 pm, Blogger Ginni said...

jab mein chotta bacha tha,,,mein bhi bahut shararat karta tha...
check dis out
www.orkut.com/AlbumZoom.aspx?uid=&pid=6

 
At 3:20 pm, Blogger Shankha said...

The brush is so cute...I want it :))

 
At 9:53 am, Blogger Bebo said...

Adarsh, your very right.

Nayan, indeed ya, an innocent creation.

Ginni, I am sorry I cudnt view it cos Orkut is a blocked site in UAE.

Shankha, oops...I have already given it to him later that evening.

Pastilles, my nephew is cute but more like shaitaani cuteness.

 
At 9:27 pm, Blogger Ginni said...

dat was my kiddie photu.. u wud hv definately given me muah,, :)

 
At 9:12 pm, Blogger Life said...

hum bhi agar bacche hote,
Naam hamara hota gablu shablu
khane ko milte laddo
ak

 
At 11:58 pm, Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

hehe cute post..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home