Monday, September 04, 2006

Live or Let Die

I will need some feedback/ suggestions from all who reads my blog on a question that’s on my mind for past few weeks now.

It’s been only 3 months since I have started blogging. And I am very happy that I have got few but very good people who motivate me to blog more. Some people whom I have never seen or known. It started off as a source to put across certain feelings, which I thought I could express better in writing than any other way. And it proved right. I can now explain anything and everything with help of words just to convey the exact matter with all emotion and importance. It is such a relief to me. But again, this blog contains all my personal matters, which perhaps none of my friends or any close ones ever knew about me.

Some major changes have taken place in life unexpected and which leaves me blank about everything that’s happening at present. I want to hold every second passing by, want to pause this very moment. I want to be the way I am, I want my Rehan in my life always, and I want to see his smile all the time. Everything just the way it is.

Question: Should this blog remain the way it is, the way I am, his Bebo, smiling, and most importantly unmarried (single)?

The reason for thinking like wise was because I felt if I continue blogging there would many things that are going to be entirely different from what I have been to the people who read my blog. I may not want to post many of the things which may happen in my future life, which may again may upset me. Either I stop blogging and let this blog die on its own or continue blogging without anyone (my close friends or relatives or even my would be) knowing about it. If you want the latter one, then I would prefer being single on the blog forever, the same Bebo who lives in a imaginary world with Rehan, who is really happy and smiling. She may not want to mention about the life she will live in real precisely the married life.

This is what I have been thinking for sometime now and I will continue blogging ONLY when I get honest & convincing suggestions from all who care about me, who understands me and who care to read my blog to know more about me.

Should I ask in particular to leave a comment?

9 Comments:

At 7:10 pm, Blogger Ginni said...

somehow I think U urself gave the answer 2 d question u asked... kp blogging...

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger Ginni said...

cngrts on ur engagement... u can wire transfer ur regards ($s only) 2 my caymen island acoount... :~>

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

hi darsh,
well me too a newbie at the blogosphere...i m a first timer @ your blog...and the first post i read has an emotional flavour to it..which talks of the death of this blog..hey there are various other dimensions of life that can be discussed publicly...the answer is
live and let die your thoughts of closing this blog
-aby

 
At 9:31 pm, Blogger Daroga said...

"Tussi jaane ki soch rahe ho!!!"
"Tussi naa jao"
Blog turns out to be a great gateway to blurt out our thoughts..which r difficult to express with the people whom we get to see & meet in our daily life.To be frank..U need not live in an imaginary world here. Just let ur thoguths flow ... uninterrupted, pure, unadulterated.
One thing u can do is....keep this blog of urs away frm ur daily life...as it is now.That helps in blogging without caring a bit.And in the real sense...it helps THAT WAY only. That's what I did...and I am more happy than ever blogging....so the Mantra of all the above GYAAN is....
"TUSSI NAA JAO.....PLZZZZZZZ"
BTW Mera mail mila ya nahin??
decode my next post to get my score... :D

 
At 1:34 pm, Blogger Bebo said...

Ginni,I strongly feel I shud keep blogging, but for how long I dono. There may come a time wen I may not be able to even access it myself.Cos u knw this blog still is unknown to all who knows me personally.So was wondering....

Cardamom, I am jus feeling bad about the very first post that u read of mine is something of let die issue. Sheesh! But still want to welcome you to my world. Also ur pic is very cute.

Adarsh, Kya karu? I am so very confused. Thoda sa darr bhi lagra hai. Aaj tak tho mujhe kisi ko jawab dena zaroori nahi tha. Lekin now I have a person in my life who is very pocessive about me. Bole tho sawaal bohath kartha hai woh.

Pastilles, I was not really talking about writing something imaginary. But what I wanted to say was that I may not mention abt a life that I will live without him. He will remain in my heart my thoughts and that will always be depicted in the blog. Thats wat I wanted to say exactly. So wat do u think now?

 
At 5:04 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

hey ...I have a nice idea...
why dont u start a fresh blog as an alias...may be " BEBO "
not Darsh who is a pious afficionado of her would be ...

Whatever....It would a dooms day when you will leave the sacred
proscenium of blogspot....

aage aapki marzee !!

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger Bebo said...

Pastilles, I even thought of asking my would be to read this blog of mine. If he was a lil broad minded and less pocessive I could have done it.One way to confess & the other way to continue this blog. But I am left with no choice, only a confused mind.

Nayan, frankly was waiting for ur comment. U clearly meant that I should start up with a new blog as Bebo who loves her would be. Hmmm..tough thing u knw. Lemme get back to you.

 
At 9:28 pm, Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

hey darsh where r u...haven't seen u on my comments page for long... lot of posts are waiting to be commented...c ya there..( 100% fun n masti assured there)

-aby

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

so what have u decided...
shall we get the opprotunity to see the coruscant newfangled bebo with another brilliant article....or bebo just giving comments on other's blog !!
answer awaited !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home