Saturday, July 22, 2006

I still wish…

Nothing went wrong. Everything was perfect.

I can’t explain in words what I was going through when they arrived. He wanted to talk to me in person and was in my room for a while. I was listening to some songs on my Zen when he walked in. He repeated certain questions out of nervousness I guess.

The final question was “What is your opinion? Do you like me?”

Neither he had thick moustache nor he had big belly. This time even the horoscopes played a safe game.

I thought of that someone special in my life, how much I love him, how much he means to me, how much I care for him, how much I can understand his feelings and his situation and then, said yes.

I hope things should be fine in matter of 2-3 days. I just need to make up my mind & be firm about what I really want do in life right now. I want to be independent and for that this is the only option left for me.

“Bebo, whatever has to happen will happen.”

4 Comments:

At 7:53 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

its unfair ,
u should have writen the whole sequence of ur conversation...
arey let other people know the other side of the story
ur interpretations and etc etc
sharing with only bebo wont suffice.. :)

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger Bebo said...

Well, Nayan I guess, ur confused about Bebo. Bebo is none other than me. And anything that starts in inverted commas "Bebo.." in every post of mine is something that is told to me.

Hope u got it...

 
At 12:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your YES meant a lot to anyone who knows exactly how u r.
The luckiest person on this earth will have have u for ever.

 
At 12:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

means not meant sorry for the typo error

 

Post a Comment

<< Home