Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ok let's make a deal- You take my hummer, I take your phone.

Exams are over means evening classes at college over means Sit-at-home-get-bored-pull-your-niece’s-hair-make-her-cry-make-silly-faces-at-her-she cries-more-you-may-feel-ashamed-of-yourself-but-never-mind.

Sometimes people don’t realize how annoying they are to others when it comes to keeping themselves busy doing silly stuff & this happens when one has nothing do apart from finding new methods of killing time even if it is like disturbing the maid who is cooking in the kitchen by giving a 100 missed calls.

For whatever reason I don’t know why, I felt my 1 yr old nephew wanted to speak out so many things to me on his every 2 minutes visit to my room. Was he trying to tell me “Mema (means mom’s sis in one of the south Indian languages) please tell my mum that I don’t like that mixture of boiled vegetables and rice she forces on me everyday” Or was it like “Mema don’t worry, I know your getting bored like me. Just wait till I get my black hummer and I will take you to the Jimmy Dix for sure. Trust me!” He wanted my cell phone to play with- he looked at me-then looked at my cell- he looked at me again- then looked at my cell.

His mind spoke-“ Ok, this lady wont let me touch it. Forget about taking her out I wont even let her take a glance of my hummer.”

10:00 pm

Tring Tring

“Hellow”

“Hello. How are you?”

“I am fine and you?”

“I am fine too. What are you doing?”

My mind spoke- “What do want to listen to? Should I tell you that I have got only 3 boring TV channels at home & I am really fed up playing games on pc? Neither I play pool nor do I go to discos. So, it was obvious that I was at home, safe listening to songs on my new Ipod. Okay! Okay! Creative Zen. Happy?

“Me? (Paused for while) I am having a beer.” (Dont take that now. I dont drink.)

“What? Beer?”

“Ya! What is wrong in it?”

“You said you had it only once.”

“Ya! So? I just had one.”

“ What made you have it now?”

@#$*&-#%@&*#^$+!

“ I am feeling so sleepy after having this (beer). May sleep at anytime.”

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

hehehehe....hey nice interpretations of the feelings of ur nephew ......
I donno whether you are exposed to mumbaiya language...but I have a nice word for ur nephew ' shanna '
....waiting eagerly to watch the next deal of ur nephew.. >:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home