Thursday, July 20, 2006

Should I smile tomorrow?

Why do I fear so much of the disaster that I know will happen anytime?

I need to face it and I have decided to face it. I don’t find even the silliest of reason in waiting for what I wish. I need to move on.

Things may or may not be same after a day.

Tomorrow, I hope the guy wont like my nose ring and will reject me or else I hope he has a thick & long moustache so that the ball falls in my court.

“Bebo I have always noticed. Its not that you cant understand me, but you don’t want to understand me.”

2 Comments:

At 7:44 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

I think I have a suitable prose for the feelings
which are baffling inside ur mind

Life is like a river flowing with living water
where you have to abridge your destination.

keep smiling

 
At 11:19 am, Blogger Bebo said...

Your right Nayan, but its very hard.I dono....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home