Monday, July 24, 2006

Saala kuch kaam hi nahi hai tho hum ka kare?

I wonder why access to my blog was not blocked. If you notice I have clearly abused the famous illiterate community of India openly on this blog. Now, I am not really proud of being a part of the most literate community of India ok. No ways!

But I guess the degrees (secret ok-don’t tell anyone-only between you & me- its all duplicate ones) on their CV are making a good impact on the people who interview them. Yeah, I meant to say few are moving out looking for better opportunities to dig high standard, modern structural graves for some reputed companies of Dubai.

They have started getting bored at office these days. They don’t joke around much; the consumption level of tea/ coffee & ‘biscoot’ (Bihari slang) has dropped off tremendously in past one month. They depend solely on Johnny Lever for entertainment purpose, though they had a good time watching the ‘Laughter Challenge’ a day back.

One Bihari: “Akhtar Bhai ka style hai! Naya chashma hai ka?”

Me: “Kahan se churaya aapne?”

Akhtar bhai: “Nahi chotti. Dehaj mein mila tha”

My boss won’t come to the office today and that means download-the-2nd-part-of-Laughter-Challenge-laugh-whistle-shout-and-irritate-the-innocent-girl-in-the-next-room. (Can’t you guess from the word ‘innocent’, its me). Well, something is better than nothing right and if they don’t talk then I can imagine, this place would be silent like a mortuary.

I still need to kill another 45 minutes so that I can relax in the traffic for 1 hour while going back home. Honestly, I am getting bored too and when I don’t have any work to do I start thinking what I don’t want to think.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

sunil pal is the most adorable guy in the genre of comedy.
He knows exactly what to prick to tantalize the audience.
I dont know what u meant by 'abusing indians'.
Actually if u are concerned about the bihari lines
Then chill !! u cant do nething....
By default they have that accent . :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home