Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Leave me alone!

For the past few days I have been thinking a lot. I am very much disturbed mentally, I have started speaking things that I don’t mean, I have no control on my tears feel like there is a heavy stone stuck in my throat and I am unable to swallow it, I forget that I am in an office, I am not feeling comfortable talking to my friends.

I am not happy, but this what I chose to be. Nobody has anything to do with what I decided. I wanted this to happen and I have to face it alone.

I don’t know how I am going to deal with the new relation I have put myself into. I try to stop thinking about these but somehow…..

Never imagined that somebody can influence me so much in life. Right now I just wish I could be so busy that I don’t get the time for any thoughts.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 pm, Blogger Daroga said...

First things first...... DON'T FEEL SAD.....
I don't really remember the SHER..... but it ends like....
".......................... aage jahan aur bhi hain."

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

dont plague your liver with gloomy thoughts.
arey yaar...enjoy...we have lot more to dig out
in scavenger hunting.... :)

 
At 3:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dachu,its Pastilles here, first i didnt understand what you worte because i cudnt read the blog b4 this one, but when i read them, every single word express ur feelings...to be frank, a person forced to face future...no options... but trust me, like your mom God has decided best things for you in your life....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home