Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yeah! I am weird

It seems like people have started realizing that I am really weird. Cardomom has tagged me. By the way he himself is weird and one can just get that easily from his blog address-garam bheja fry. True that he somehow manages to fry my bheja whenever I make the mistake of reading his blog.

The 6 weirdest things about me are:


1. Nighttime Amnesia: I don’t remember anything that happens after I start dozing off at night. I sometimes talk on the phone, sometimes I wake up in between my nap but I never remember anything that happened the previous night. Most of the time the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is to check the log of my mobile just to confirm if I had called him when I got up in between my sleep or not.

2. I swing my shoulders when I am shy. That’s a typical attribute of a seedi saadi Indian girl. Most of you must have seen that in hindi movies. Usually it’s like the heroine gives the hero a glass of water and steps back-looks down at her feet-holding her hands together and swinging the shoulders melodically left & right. Then, she looks up to the hero’s face-he gives her a romantic look-she blushes-runs to the kitchen. Oops did I imagine too much?

3. I tend to puke when I see someone puke. It’s weird especially when I have a niece & a nephew at home who puke every now & then for no other reason but because of the extra effort my mom & sister takes to feed rather force them with a yucky paste of boiled rice & vegetables/meat. I wonder who told them that kids will love this meal.

4. I shake my legs continuously when I am in sitting position. Be it when I am on my seat at office, when I am working on my pc, when I am eating at a restaurant, when watching movie at a theatre or anywhere else. The velocity of the movement is the highest when I am in tension specially if in an examination hall.

5. Breaking my knuckles. I have tried all 160 different methods to control it but still in vain. Including taking the sincere requests of Rehan & the awareness of its consequences in old age. Nothing really worked.

6. I don’t eat peanuts. I hate the smell of it even when someone crushes the roasted skin of it and eats the nut in front of me. I found it weird the most when my classmates (during school days) deliberately brought box of ‘snickers’ chocolates on their birthdays knowing that I won’t touch it. When we go for picnics they all have the roasted peanuts and toss it one by one into their big mouths just to tease me, I used to feel I am weird.


Done. I am a good girl now. Well, next I need to pass this tag to 6 weird people. That’s tough, because I am no Miss Blog World (2006). At the moment I can tag only 3 weird people:

1) The owner of a beautiful mind- Nayan
2) The person who is searching for serenity & insanity-Jasprit
3) The person who amuses himself-Shankha (A new person, about whom I would like to know more)

The rest 3 will be tagged when I find them in future.

7 Comments:

At 12:06 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

hehehehehehe =))
its fun to see the weirdest side
I think one weird thing which we share
' I tend to puke when I see someone puke '
hehehe waise what will you do
when you'll turn to a full fledge mother
better start preparing from now
"help your niece and nephews ":P:P

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

done mam !

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger Shankha said...

Please Please Please...reply me even if i'm asking the stupidest question in the universe.....I've come accross this term umpteen number of times and still don't know its meaning...wat does being "tagged" mean?

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger Ginni said...

lol.. we both r weird,,, well u can call me up 2 fix d date of ur enemies with god.. mafia se contact hai mere :) I wud like 2 compare d most weird person out of the three tagged.. u know nah competitive spirit,,,

 
At 10:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dachu
oh ..u just have 6 weird stuffs in you????? khamal hey yaar...what do you think of me???am sure am much weird than you...hehe

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

hey mam thankyu!! for taking the tag....now it has becum a 'TAG' of war...hehe btw i am cooking up a horror story will post it soon...c ya there...
-aby

 
At 9:53 am, Blogger Bebo said...

Nayan, I guess wen I become a mother I wud puke more than my kids.They might wonder.

Shankha, well you didnt really have to use so many 'please' in there. Next time I wont help you if you repeat it. Okay!

Ginni, thanks for takin that tag up.

Anon. (Pastilles), you dont need to really tell me how weird you are. If you wud start blogging, I cud show my fellow bloggers how weird you are.

Cardamom, waiting for horror story...'Anhoni' is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home