Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Humka maalum nahi, humka ka karna hai?

Thought a lot on whether I should continue blogging or not. And finally, I decided to continue. But don’t complain if I don’t post for a long time. You know, sometimes it may not be possible for me.

It was such a boring day for me today. My office pc has been taken for formatting and one can imagine how my day went by without raaga/musicindiaonline.com. And Tom cruise didn’t leave the office till 5.30 in the evening. No! Don’t take me wrong, he thinks he is Mr.Cruise. Can’t blame him, I will explain why. I am talking about my Boss, Mr. Bihari Babu.

After the discipline thing (a long story-some other day ok?) today he came up with something else.

Boss: “Darsh, now you have started talking in your mother tongue at office huh? You should talk in a language which we can also understand.”

(NOTE: I have only one collegue at office who talks my language)

Me: (Smiled). “Sir, I don’t speak Bhojpuri.”

Boss: “No! We don’t speak Bhojpuri. Come on!”

Me: “I know Sir, but that’s a typical Bihari slang of hindi.”

He is nuts. Budda Bihari ko kuch kaam hi nahi hai office mein phir bhi baittha hai to peep into my pc and see what I am doing. Well, he is not very old as I have described. But still, have to abuse him in some or the other way na? No lies now- he has got a pot belly, wears only ‘Boss’ branded tight T-shirts and latest trendy jeans-which has got patch works here & there, beach slippers-I am not exaggerating, he wears slippers which has got floral designs on it. Then Hugo Boss sun glasses and uses extra strong gel on hair which I think is the only attempt of his that gives him the confidence of looking like Mr. Cruise. Imagine yaar! Imagine with the background score of M.I. Tight T-shirt & pot belly, beach slippers & sun glass, gel on hair to style spikes in the front & a cigarette in hand (he smokes a lot)-Can you see a smart hunk? Or Tom Cruise in your imagination right now? Yes! That’s my Bihari Boss!

Wana know more about my Bihari collegues?Then read this & this.And maybe this too.

Feeling so light now. Too much for the day, isnt it?

Tumko humra post pasand aaya ki nahi?

4 Comments:

At 1:08 am, Blogger Daroga said...

wah wah...ka gajab ka post likhi hain aap... kasam se..tabiyat hari ho gayi...
aur aapko ek tho baat batate hain... bihari type ka jo hindi hai naa... bahute meetha lagta hai....sach keh raha hoon hum....humka bahute pasand hai...lekin kaa karein... ihaan koi bolbe nahin karta hai... ( hum bhi BIHAR se hoon naa....)
chaliye ek tho baat to bahute badhiya hua ki aap gayi nahin.... humko bahute khushi hua.... idhre rahiye... humlog baat waat karenge... accha-bura baatenge...khush rahenge....
waise hum apko mail kiya hoon..mila ki nahin?

 
At 11:04 am, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

oui

 
At 12:49 pm, Blogger Bebo said...

Pastilles, did you forget to use 'question marks'?

Adarsh, thanks a lot. Even I felt satisfied writing this post. Did I mean I felt satisfied abusing Biharis? Oops!Forgot...tum bhi tho Bihari ho na? By the way, downloaded the video but its not complete yaar!

Nayan, Oui...means 'yes' is it?

 
At 5:25 pm, Blogger ~Nayan~ said...

true

 

Post a Comment

<< Home